How we teach
La Bomba's courses follow a progressive syllabus and our casual drop in classes teach a new move each week.
Our commitment to our dance students:
As a La Bomba dance student you will not only learn spins, turns and groovy moves, we are the only street Latin dance school that pride ourselves in teaching our students the traditional roots of Latin dance and movement.
Emphasis during all our classes is on the most important factors and elements needed to dance with confidence:
- To feel, understand and maintain the beat, rhythm & timing.
- Uninhibited body movement & isolation.
- Tips to improve your lead/ follow.
- Grasping basic step, leading to further footwork development.
- Improving posture & balance.
- Creative movements with arms, hands & hips.
- Interpreting the music.
- Mastering new turns and combo's.
- Dancing with different partners.
- Dancing solo & free styling.
- Confidence to create original moves.
- Access to Latin music for personal practice use.
- Opportunities to social dance at our authentic Latin events.
- Encouragement to enter friendly dance competitions.
- Opportunities to book private lessons.